The Bridgelin Platform
CAMI is already the market leader in publishing Business Directories, private label magazines and newsletters within the Chamber of Commerce/Board of Trade environment.
Now, through our strategic alliance with NaberNet Inc., CAMI has developed a fully interactive and highly versatile internet based system - specifically designed to meet the unique needs of Chambers.
Our Membership Management System gives the Chamber the cutting edge of "Virtual Chamber" technology, at a fraction of the cost paid by other Chambers. A menu of features are all controllable online by the individual member or advertiser. We believe our system to be vastly superior to other offerings for ease of Chamber and user contol, interactivity, capability, flexibility, search engine friendliness, relevance to the member... and price.
New advertising revenue opportunities would more than offset the systems' cost and create a new profit centre, instead of an expense line
The Directory Management component provides superb "Enhanced Listing" capability, which can include any or all of the following:
- Expanded online Directory Listing capability
- Detailed profile pages that would provide the advertiser with their own fully manageable 'Micro-Site'
- Google Map capability
- Image Gallery, optimized for showcasing photos and video
- Links to other events or articles related to the advertiser
- Price Lists/Menus
- "Specials" or discount features, including printable coupons
- Member to Member Discounts
- Detailed tracking of ad impressions, ad clicks, total site views, and more
All features can be accessed via the Chambers' online Directory, or links from ads sold in other locations throughout the Chambers' website (or at the Chambers' discretion, via other sites).
Because the system is constantly optimized to be 'search engine friendly' the advertiser is ensured optimum internet visibility.
In addition to providing a fully integrated, easy to manage website solution, this system also facilitates member contact management, provides a wide variety of custom reports, and is supported by full on-site training, ongoing support and automatic upgrades as they become available.
The full range of services include:
- Content Management
- Directory Management
- Event Magnagement - Registration, Online Payment and Email reminders
- Articles Management
- Email Management - Harvesting, List Management, New Letter Creation and Broadcasting
- Advertsing Management
- Forms, Survey, Voting and Feedback
- Discussion Forum
- Photo Gallery
- Quickbooks Integration
The Membership Management System is unique and 'cutting edge'. It represents the future of Membership technology, and the future IS friendly!
Click here for package pricing.
To access a demonstration site, or for more information, contact Bill Blak: firstname.lastname@example.org